Cooper Young Business News
St. Patrick’s Day Parade – March 17!
Join us for this super fun Irish celebration - 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. on Cooper Street between York and Walker.
Advertise with us!
Put your ad in our monthly Lamplighter newspaper or on this website. Call for more info - 901-276-7222.
CY Garden Walk – May 18 & 19, 2019
Get your ticket for a two-day walk around the gardens of Cooper Young! Over 75 gardens! www.cooperyounggardenclub.org
New to CY? Want to get involved in the Neighborhood?
Visit the CY Community Association online at www.cooperyoung.org to see events and activities put on by our sister organization.
Make your way to the corner of Cooper and Young in Midtown Memphis and you’ll have arrived at a place both traditional and trendy, cosmopolitan and casual. You’ll discover boutique shopping and specialized retailers alongside sophisticated restaurants and happy-hour hangouts. It’s where art, culture, cuisine and commerce intersect in a fabric that weaves its way throughout this historic neighborhood to create a lifestyle district all its own.
- 3.13.19A Peek into Burke’s Book Store: Choose 901
- 2.21.19Top 50 Irish Pubs in America/Celtic Crossing: Big 7 Travel
- 1.14.19archimania named 8th in U.S.: Architect Magazine
- 11.29.18Best Nachos in America: Thrillist
- 6.28.18Jamie and DJ Naylor, Celtic Crossing Business Couples: High Ground News
- 1.01.19Celtic Crossing Special Festivities – Feb/Mar 2019
- 1.01.19Java Cabana Coffeehouse – Music Events Jan/Feb 2019!
- 1.01.20Young Avenue Deli – Daily & February 2019 Special Events!
- 1.01.20Cooper Young Gallery & Gifts – Events!
- 1.01.19Alchemy Weekly Happy Hour Specials 2019
- 3.01.18Bar DKDC Music – Mar-Apr 2019
- 3.01.18Daily Events at Celtic Crossing
- 3.01.18Java Cabana Open Mic Night – Every Thursday Night
- 3.01.18Java Cabana hosts Hanna Star every Sunday!
- 3.01.18Cooper Young Farmers Market – Every Saturday!
- 3.01.18Nightly Music Events at Celtic Crossing – Every Week!
- 3.01.18New Ballet Ensemble Ongoing Events
- 3.01.18Sweet Grass/Next Door Specials!
- 3.01.18Stone Soup Café – Live Music Saturday and Sunday Brunch
- 3.01.18Stone Soup Café – Acoustic Song Circle on Saturday Evenings
- 3.01.18Tsunami Farmers Market! Every Saturday
- 3.01.18Friday Night Bingo at Memphis Made Brewing!
- 3.01.18Memphis Made Brewing – Laughs and Drafts Monthly
- 3.01.18Brunch on Saturday and Sunday at Celtic!
- 3.01.18Every Thursday Night Trivia – Memphis Made Brewing
- 3.01.18Goner Record at Bar DKDC Every Third Thursday at 9 pm!
- 3.01.18Trivia Every Wednesday Night – Celtic Crossing!