Cooper Young Business News
Join us for CY Fest! September 18, 2021
Want to be a art vendor? Sign up as a sponsor? Go to www.cooperyoungfestival.com!
Goner Records open late on Friday and Saturdays!
Visit them from 7 - 9 p.m. and get 15% off.
New to CY? Want to get involved in the Neighborhood?
Visit the Community Association online at www.cooperyoung.org.
Make your way to the corner of Cooper and Young in Midtown Memphis and you’ll have arrived at a place both traditional and trendy, cosmopolitan and casual. You’ll discover boutique shopping and specialized retailers alongside sophisticated restaurants and happy-hour hangouts. It’s where art, culture, cuisine and commerce intersect in a fabric that weaves its way throughout this historic neighborhood to create a lifestyle district all its own.
- 2.22.21Travel South to Memphis and Beauty Shop Restaurant: Veranda.com
- 2.22.21CY Nominated as a Top News Source: Boove Online Magazine UK
- 1.15.21Farm & Fig “King Cakes”: Commercial Appeal
- 12.09.20Tsunami Roasted Sea Bass: Memphis Magazine
- 8.13.20Memphis Neighborhoods: Memphis Magazine
- 1.01.20Cooper Young Gallery & Gifts – Events!
- 1.21.20Cafe Ole Happy Hour Specials
- 2.11.20Grivet Outdoors Fun Run – Every Tuesday!
- 3.01.18Daily Events at Celtic Crossing
- 3.01.18Java Cabana Open Mic Night – Every Thursday Night
- 3.01.18Cooper Young Farmers Market – Every Saturday!
- 3.01.18Nightly Music Events at Celtic Crossing – Every Week!
- 3.01.18Sweet Grass/Next Door Specials!
- 3.01.18Tsunami Farmers Market! Every Saturday
- 3.01.18Friday Night Bingo at Memphis Made Brewing!
- 3.01.18Brunch on Saturday and Sunday at Celtic!