Cooper Young Business News
CYFest Kickoff Party – Thursday, Aug 3
Join us to kickoff the Evolve Bank and Trust Cooper Young Festival 2017! Posters, music by Tonya Dyson, food and refreshments. 6 - 8 pm at Haizlip Studios, 2125 Central Avenue
Cooper Young Festival – Saturday, Sept. 16
Presented by Evolve Bank and Trust - over 435 artists and 17 bands from 9 am to 7 pm. Biggest party of the summer! www.cooperyoungfestival.com
Taste of Cooper Young – October 5
5:30 - 8:30. Tickets on sale now. Get a ticket before we sell out. www.tasteofcooperyoung.org
The Lamplighter – C-Y’s local newspaper
Monthly printed issues are available on stands at local businesses throughout Midtown and can be found online as well.
Make your way to the corner of Cooper and Young in Midtown Memphis and you’ll have arrived at a place both traditional and trendy, cosmopolitan and casual. You’ll discover boutique shopping and specialized retailers alongside sophisticated restaurants and happy-hour hangouts. It’s where art, culture, cuisine and commerce intersect in a fabric that weaves its way throughout this historic neighborhood to create a lifestyle district all its own.
- 1.01.16Daily Events at Celtic Crossing
- 1.01.16Java Cabana hosts Hanna Star every Sunday!
- 1.01.16Cooper Young Farmers Market – Every Saturday!
- 1.08.15Java Cabana Open Mic Night – Every Thursday Night
- 4.01.16Taste of Cooper Young – October 5
- 4.01.16Voices of the South – Writing Cabaret! This Summer
- 4.01.16Bar DKDC Music – August 2017
- 4.01.16Every Thursday Night Trivia – Memphis Made Brewing
- 4.01.16Goner Record at Bar DKDC Every Third Thursday at 9 pm!
- 5.01.15New Ballet Ensemble Ongoing Events
- 5.19.16Memphis Made Brewing – Laughs and Drafts Monthly
- 5.22.15Tsunami Farmers Market! Every Saturday
- 6.01.15Sweet Grass/Next Door Specials!
- 6.15.15Nightly Music Events at Celtic Crossing – Every Week!
- 7.01.16Friday Night Bingo at Memphis Made Brewing!
- 11.19.15Strano! Sicilian Kitchen – Every Sat and Sun Brunch
- 11.20.15Stone Soup Café – Every Saturday
- 11.20.15Stone Soup Café – Every Thurs/Fri Nights