Cooper Young Business News
St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Join us on Saturday, March 17 for our 3rd Annual Memphis Irish Society St. Patrick's Day parade. Parade starts at York and moves south on Cooper Street at approximately 10 am.
Neighborhood Watch Every Month!
Join us for our monthly Cooper Young Neighborhood watch meetings at Memphis Made Brewing every second Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m.
Monthly Newspaper – Lamplighter
Be a part of the solution! Support our local CY newspaper that is the longest running neighborhood publication - over 30 years! For Ad Sales, cal 901-652-7092 or email@example.com.
The Lamplighter – C-Y’s local newspaper
Monthly printed issues are available on stands at local businesses throughout Midtown and can be found online as well.
Make your way to the corner of Cooper and Young in Midtown Memphis and you’ll have arrived at a place both traditional and trendy, cosmopolitan and casual. You’ll discover boutique shopping and specialized retailers alongside sophisticated restaurants and happy-hour hangouts. It’s where art, culture, cuisine and commerce intersect in a fabric that weaves its way throughout this historic neighborhood to create a lifestyle district all its own.
- 2.09.18Palladio Home and Garden: Styleblueprint.com
- 1.29.1872 Hours in Memphis: FlightNetwork.com
- 11.13.17Orange Mound Teenagers Become Nutcracker Stars: CAppeal
- 10.05.17Central BBQ/Sweet Grass Partner for Sunrise: CAppeal
- 8.17.17Cooper Young Festival 2017 Featured: ResortsandLodges.com
- 1.01.16Daily Events at Celtic Crossing
- 1.01.16Java Cabana hosts Hanna Star every Sunday!
- 1.01.16Cooper Young Farmers Market – Every Saturday!
- 1.08.15Java Cabana Open Mic Night – Every Thursday Night
- 4.01.16Bar DKDC Music – February and March 2018
- 4.01.16Every Thursday Night Trivia – Memphis Made Brewing
- 4.01.16Goner Record at Bar DKDC Every Third Thursday at 9 pm!
- 5.01.15New Ballet Ensemble Ongoing Events
- 5.19.16Memphis Made Brewing – Laughs and Drafts Monthly
- 5.22.15Tsunami Farmers Market! Every Saturday
- 6.01.15Sweet Grass/Next Door Specials!
- 6.15.15Nightly Music Events at Celtic Crossing – Every Week!
- 7.01.16Friday Night Bingo at Memphis Made Brewing!
- 11.20.15Stone Soup Café – Every Saturday
- 11.20.15Stone Soup Café – Every Thurs/Fri Nights