Cooper Young Business News
Evolve Bank and Trust Cooper Young Festival – Saturday, September 15
Join us for the biggest party of the summer! September 15 from 9 am to 5 pm. Art booths go on sale on June 15 at 12 am.
Celebrate the FIFA World Cup at Celtic Crossing!
FIFA World Cup has arrived and Celtic is streaming every minute of every match live from Russia! We'll open our doors bright and early at 6:30 a.m. for early matches!
CY Festival – Artist Applications
Go on-line for sale at www.cooperyoungfestival.com on Friday, June 15 at 12 am or think Thursday, June 14 at midnight! Get it early - we sell out fast!
New to CY? Want to get involved in the Neighborhood?
Visit the CY Community Association online at www.cooperyoung.org to see events and activities put on by our sister organization.
Make your way to the corner of Cooper and Young in Midtown Memphis and you’ll have arrived at a place both traditional and trendy, cosmopolitan and casual. You’ll discover boutique shopping and specialized retailers alongside sophisticated restaurants and happy-hour hangouts. It’s where art, culture, cuisine and commerce intersect in a fabric that weaves its way throughout this historic neighborhood to create a lifestyle district all its own.
- 3.01.18Daily Events at Celtic Crossing
- 3.01.18Java Cabana Open Mic Night – Every Thursday Night
- 3.01.18Java Cabana hosts Hanna Star every Sunday!
- 3.01.18Cooper Young Farmers Market – Every Saturday!
- 3.01.18Nightly Music Events at Celtic Crossing – Every Week!
- 3.01.18New Ballet Ensemble Ongoing Events
- 3.01.18Sweet Grass/Next Door Specials!
- 3.01.18Stone Soup Café – Every Saturday
- 3.01.18Stone Soup Café – Every Thurs/Fri Nights
- 3.01.18Tsunami Farmers Market! Every Saturday
- 3.01.18Friday Night Bingo at Memphis Made Brewing!
- 3.01.18Memphis Made Brewing – Laughs and Drafts Monthly
- 3.01.18Brunch on Saturday and Sunday at Celtic!
- 3.01.18Every Thursday Night Trivia – Memphis Made Brewing
- 3.01.18Goner Record at Bar DKDC Every Third Thursday at 9 pm!
- 3.01.18Trivia Every Wednesday Night – Celtic Crossing!