– Pups & Pint Night 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.
– The Candy Company 7 to 9 p.m.
– Wine Night 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.
– Traditional Irish Seisun
(every other week) 7 to 9 p.m.
– Pub Trivia for a Cause 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Benefits Shelby County’s Books from Birth
– Cooper-Young Community Association
Member Appreciation Night 3 p.m. to 3 a.m.
– DJ Tree 10 p.m.
– Brunch 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– DJ Taz 10 p.m.
– Brunch 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
– Live Irish Music 12 to 3 p.m.
– Jeremy Stanfill & Josh Cosby 6 to 9 p.m.AND BRUNCH!
Brunch on the patio? Yes, please!
Grab your friends and join us for Sunday brunch on the patio with a delicious order of Celtic Benedict. This specialty is made with two poached eggs with hollandaise sauce atop toasted English muffins with your choice of Rashers [Irish bacon] or thinly sliced imported corned beef; served with potato patties. It’s sure to be a hit!